Create a sustainable platform to showcase the creatives of Africa and the African Diaspora.
Promote and celebrate the African culture and its heritage to enable reconnection to the roots of Africa.
Showcasing the Genius Abilities of Africa and African Diaspora!
What We Do
Zalent Creatives Inc.
Windsor International Diaspora African Festival 2024
W.I.D.A FEST will attract thousands of attendees from around the world who will be thrilled with energetic performances from local and international artists.
- Windsor is a growing town that needs further activities to open her hospitality and natural serene ambience to the world.
- 2017 Population index 233,763 with 5% blacks.
- A Projected GDP of 14.48 billion Canadian dollars. This Carnival will definitely add to it.
- A city of history and culture, with its historic architecture, modern towers and multicultural residents. Perfect fit for a carnival.
- Tourism plays a big part in Windsor’s economy, as it is home to numerous fabulous attractions. Such as lovely parks and green spaces, a lively downtown area and some great festivals.
- Windsor’s economy is primarily based on education and opportunity for foreign students.